In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Paul Jocelyn In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? The “brand identity” of this work we call L&D! Ensuring it’s seen and understood as contributing to the growth and success of organisations and the individuals who work in them. Who or…
I recently watched a video of the CEOs of PayPal and LinkedIn (Dan Schulman and Jeff Weiner, respectively) discuss...
Maintaining bureaucracy? “Leaders say they want transformation, engagement, innovation, creativity and agility … but their actions and the environments...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
Demonstrating respect is more about asking the right questions than being ready with answers. I have to say that...
Learning Culture, skills and talent agility. The recent Knowledgepool Human to Hybrid research has shown that business leaders regard...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Kandy Woodfield, Director of Learning at NatCen Social Research. Kandy...
Securing a bright future through learning and development. The UK is in the midst of uncertain times. With little consensus...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020