Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and engineering, during which time he held many positions, including senior posts in sales, customer service and operations, finishing at director level in a multinational IT company. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development…
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
Andy is an eLearning specialist with substantial experience of creating eLearning strategy and delivering that strategy to the business...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we start a new series of L&D...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
This weeks guest is Alex Watson – Alex has been involved with and/or immersed in some form of training, learning...
In this weeks QuestionTime we have a truly international feel as we hear the thoughts of Con Sotidis founder of Ozlearn....
In this issue of the ever popular L&D QuestionTime we hear from Toby Kheng. In your opinion what is...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning is coming to London January 28, 2020
- Are bad conversations holding your business back? January 28, 2020
- Launch of Emerald Works brings together the combined expertise of three learning organizations January 28, 2020
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- How to shape your own future in the digital transformation era January 28, 2020
- Why employee retention is vital for business growth in the tech sector January 28, 2020
- TJ Interviews: Showpad's Paul Saleme January 27, 2020