In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think we have come a long way in understanding that L&D must be integrated in the whole business and has a vital role in development across the organisation. What…
I’m sure most of us will have enjoyed the brief respite from the recent heatwave, although fingers crossed there’s...
……….The L&D conundrum by Myles Runham. It’s that time of year. We have digested the ‘new year, new me’...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
Back in the day, Learning Management Systems (LMS) were implemented to streamline the ability to report on learning, particularly...
“The traditional competencies required for L&D are important but no longer sufficient,” – Donald H Taylor The Learning and...
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 30 minutes ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020