In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? The fear of falling behind the times. The pace of change is so quick and it is hard to keep up. Remaining relevant is so important. Who…
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
Award-winning learning professional Dave Buglass reveals why significant culture change is on the horizon for L&D. Warning: Dave Buglass...
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
It has never been a more exciting time for those in the learning & performance profession. More and more...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
Demonstrating respect is more about asking the right questions than being ready with answers. I have to say that...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020