In the continuing series we this week catch up with Rob Hubbard. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think a lot of people are anxious about the growing range of digital learning technologies now available, combined with users’ increasingly high expectations of learning experiences. Many people in L&D…
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
As we start a new and exciting year in the world of learning – we look back on a...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
Using benchmark data from its well-established accreditation programme, the Learning & Performance Institute identifies the 15 highest-scoring internal learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020