The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the ROI of L&D efforts, notably for essential skills training, and especially leadership development. Leaders of organizations need to stop hiding behind claims they need ROI data to decide if developing leadership or other essential skills is the right thing to do…
The Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2019 Learning Awards, the learning sector’s annual celebration of outstanding...
Learning Live 2018 took place in September and Learning News asked Kate Graham, one of the track chairs for...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
How Using AI Creates An Enhanced Candidate And Employee Experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating industries from healthcare to...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on stress and in particular stress...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 36 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019