The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the ROI of L&D efforts, notably for essential skills training, and especially leadership development. Leaders of organizations need to stop hiding behind claims they need ROI data to decide if developing leadership or other essential skills is the right thing to do…
It’s accepted wisdom now, at least in enlightened circles, that a learning or content management system needs to have...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
Originally published in November 2015. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and...
We all need to know about APIs now. As more and better software and more and better data emerges,...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
If you’re still thinking about what to do for Learning at Work Week, here are four key steps to...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019
- 2019 Air Jordan 7 GS Topaz Mist is available now May 21, 2019
- What is a Virtual Assistant? May 21, 2019
- The art of persuasion: the new top skill needed by employees? May 21, 2019