Maintaining bureaucracy? “Leaders say they want transformation, engagement, innovation, creativity and agility … but their actions and the environments they create say otherwise: what they actually value are the status quo, sameness, safety, certainty, busyness and consensus.” Sonja Blignaut Max Weber (1864 – 1920) developed the theory of bureaucracy. He described an ideal bureaucracy as containing six central elements: 1. A…
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
Following conversations with The Dorchester hotel regarding the adoption of anti-LGBT laws in Brunei, the Learning and Performance Institute...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
For a decade now, since the crash, productivity of Western economies has been stagnating. That means businesses are failing...
The tools available for creating e-learning content are stuck in the dark ages, which means we’re not delivering the...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Social learning: a collaborative approach for the digital age November 14, 2019