LearnKotch Blog – L&D from a different perspective// // I am an L&D professional who does not over engineer L & D concepts, ideas and processes. I try and put myself in the shoes of the reader and /or learner and thus try to speak the language of the business and avoid HR / L&D speak (where possible). I have recently been…
Free meals, coffee, tea, and even alcohol are being offered by some companies in an effort to make their...
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In these days of lean headcounts, many large organizations use external suppliers to carry out a lot of their...
5 ways social media impacts the workplace – Abhijit Bhaduri, Chief Learning Officer, Wipro The increasing use of social...
There is a growing recognition that 70-20-10 is a framework that resonates well and is an approach that L&D...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 25 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020