The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Training and Development Every business should understand the importance of leadership training. Selecting the right leadership…
Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
In the second of our series of six blog posts on the topic of aligning L&D to business strategy,...
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018