The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Training and Development Every business should understand the importance of leadership training. Selecting the right leadership…
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 48 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
active 2 hours ago
active 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020