The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Training and Development Every business should understand the importance of leadership training. Selecting the right leadership…
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
Prestigious award presented at the 2019 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 will bring together 300-350 invited CLO’s and Heads of Learning from global companies to share insights...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019