The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Training and Development Every business should understand the importance of leadership training. Selecting the right leadership…
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
What’s stopping managers from learning? When Towards Maturity asked this question, 61% of managers said the main reason was...
TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
In this article by Lisa Johnson (Assistant Director of Information Services) at global children’s charity Barnardo’s looks at the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019