Demonstrating respect is more about asking the right questions than being ready with answers. I have to say that though, asking questions, in particular, questions than can inspire clearer thinking, solutions, and therefore actions, is challenging. This is especially the case when we are used to just telling others what we know should be done. To succeed we must have…
Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with...
Learning Directors of major Spanish companies got together last week for LEARNING LIVE Networks Iberia in Madrid organised by...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
Personas must take on a new dimension to support technology adoption Personas, which represent the goals and behaviours of...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019