Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and in my blog post ‘The Performance Paradox’ I even argued that we need to focus a little less on learning to do so. So I was really looking forward to be at ‘Learning Live 2017’, the conference organised by the ‘Learning…
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
I blogged recently about the need for a network to help in developing L&D staff and how we had...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020