They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment for employee development and I couldn’t show the return on investment. I was supposed to make a difference, but I didn’t. They asked, “Do you have any proof or evidence that ‘training’ changed anything?”. I embarrassingly answered, “No, I don’t.” And…
In these challenging times, The Learning and Performance Institute wishes to continue to support the learning community with the...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
How Using AI Creates An Enhanced Candidate And Employee Experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating industries from healthcare to...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 2 days, 8 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020