We all need to know about APIs now. As more and better software and more and better data emerges, the opportunity cost of not making good use of it gets very big. APIs – the thing that makes software talk to software – play a big role here. APIs will win. So ordinary business people, generalists, like you and me,…
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
We talk a lot about why learning is important for organisations. How it helps them to become agile, to...
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host for the Learning Awards 2019 will see...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 31 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 46 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness - The Key to Performance, Wellbeing and Positive Behaviour
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Immerse receiving this accreditation from The Learning and Performance Institute @YourLPI recognises the importance of #VirtualReality for Learning & Development moving forward. #LPI #Training #VR
Partner News Feeds
- Learn Appeal continues to expand with new appointment to Board of Trustees September 13, 2019
- Happy 5th birthday to Nimble Elearning September 13, 2019
- Navigating change: Kineo’s Stuart Chadwick and Jez Anderson September 13, 2019
- Post-Brexit Britain needs skilled workers September 13, 2019
- How audio content can make your training more engaging September 12, 2019
- Leadership: the problem with managers and how to upskill them September 11, 2019