An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a discussion of five characteristics of learning at big companies: too much content, poor data, platform fatigue, compliance, and lofty aspirations. Many of the (public and private) comments on the piece were about what the root cause of these issues is: just…
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
Blue Eskimo (LPI Capability Map Ambassador) has just launched its 2019 ‘contractor skills and demands survey’, asking those who...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 13 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020