An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a discussion of five characteristics of learning at big companies: too much content, poor data, platform fatigue, compliance, and lofty aspirations. Many of the (public and private) comments on the piece were about what the root cause of these issues is: just…
Learning Programmes of Excellence aims to recognise innovative, leading-edge talent development programmes that attract new talent and retain existing...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
Artificial intelligence (A.I.) is a technological advance for humankind that has some people excited and others terrified of what...
This week we hear the opinions and views of Amrit Sandhar, founder of The Engagement Coach. In your opinion...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
Lizzie Rhodes-James reflects one day one of Learning Technologies London #LT19UK – here are her 3 conference sessions and...
What is Social Learning? Social Learning is a learning concept which recognizes that undertaking training/educational courses in a collaborative...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- The Learning Innovation Forum
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Nick Bate, the Co-Founder and Director of @BlueEskimoJobs is Uncle Fester from the Addams Family for the upcoming 2020 charity calendar to help raise money for @Dreamflight! You too can help raise money by pre-ordering the calendar today at https://t.co/acCLNfJ8xZ #charity
Partner News Feeds
- Kaplan Commercial Acumen Breakfast May 24, 2019
- Book extract: Strategic Doing - Ten Skills for Agile Leadership May 24, 2019
- Kaplan May 23, 2019