An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a discussion of five characteristics of learning at big companies: too much content, poor data, platform fatigue, compliance, and lofty aspirations. Many of the (public and private) comments on the piece were about what the root cause of these issues is: just…
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
I have a problem with Netflix. Netflix is all about content personalisation. They treat the ability to deliver the...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Building Company Culture
- Next Learning 2019 - Netherlands
- API's in Learning Explained: How Ecosystems Work
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Selecting training providers: why pilots don't teach medicine to doctors March 26, 2019
- Trainers' tips: understanding these four body language signals will make you a better trainer March 25, 2019
- The challenge of middle management - the role of emotional intelligence and self-compassion March 22, 2019