Working in L&D at a big company is a great distinction and privilege. The job – to help lift the performance, capability and sense of fulfillment and purpose of thousands of people – is crucial. It’s also difficult. Red tape, globally distributed workforces, multiple languages, diversity of cultures, tall hierarchies, and the pressures of a public listing are just some…
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
Last week, two things happened within a few hours of each other. (Well actually, an incredible number of things...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
5 Reasons to Incorporate Continuous Learning into Your Business. You studied, you worked, you conquered. What more learning could...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
“Your daughter needs to practice her pencil grip, would you support her at home?” said her nursery teacher. “Of...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018