The concept of the learning organisation is making a resurgence. This time round you’ll hear the term ‘learning culture.’ Perhaps you’ve noticed it popping up in leadership publications and events. It may feel like a fad. If you’ve been around long enough you’ve seen it before. It had a flash of popularity in the 1980s thanks largely to the work…
Fellow of the LPI Ady Howes shares ideas on using Twitter for Learning. Twitter, the social media platform that...
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on supporting performance at the point of need and...
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019