The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week is an annual event organised by the Campaign for Learning since 1999. It aims to put a spotlight on the importance and benefits of learning and development at work – this years theme is “Networked for Learning’ Who can take part?…
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019
- 2019 Air Jordan 7 GS Topaz Mist is available now May 21, 2019
- What is a Virtual Assistant? May 21, 2019
- The art of persuasion: the new top skill needed by employees? May 21, 2019