The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week is an annual event organised by the Campaign for Learning since 1999. It aims to put a spotlight on the importance and benefits of learning and development at work – this years theme is “Networked for Learning’ Who can take part?…
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
Although hybrid project management methods have been in existence for many years – only recently has the need to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 17 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020