I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on seeing the title my mind was taken back to a recent blog post from Julie Drybrough taking a similar stance but to learning – the article is entitled Learning Comes From Life and I wanted to share it with the network:…
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
Ger Driesen writes: It seems that blockchain technology is presented as the ‘new magic technology’ in many areas today....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Partner News Feeds
- How learning and development can prepare for the post-pandemic world June 2, 2020
- Four stages to embedding a self-determined learning culture June 1, 2020
- The power of reflection time May 29, 2020