I spoke to a group of Compliance Officers, Managing Partners and Finance Directors from the legal sector yesterday on the topic of “how a learning culture supports compliance”. Although my talk was about the legal sector, the issues raised are relevant to any business which needs to demonstrate professional competence, preserve a technical edge and also move with the times….
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
Over the years a lot has been said about microlearning; for some, it is the silver bullet and the...
Today, everything is personalised. Netflix suggests films based on our previous choices, we get recommended music on Spotify and...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
Following the Institute’s (LPI) recent research in association with Pearson Vue we are pleased to share the results in an...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
Learning is a journey. Learning has never been about reaching a destination. It is a process, not a product....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020