Many learning functions continually wrestle with the challenge of fostering a workforce who are hungry for learning & development. One in which employees crave new skills, knowledge and behaviours that accelerate them towards a higher level of performance, of course driving greater productivity for the business at the same time *doffing cap to us all. Whilst this is admirable, I’ve…
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
We’re falling behind. There’s a yawning gap in productivity between Britain and the rest of Europe, commonly referred to...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
I introduced our new learning platform in October last year and have been pleasantly surprised how well it has...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 54 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020