A few recent conversations with clients have circled the theme of valuable activity in corporate social networks. At the heart of this is a concern that these tools are used for ‘proper work’ rather than ‘non-work’ (however defined) or frivolity. The presence of pictures of pets and discussions about what to have for lunch can cause anxiety for the People…
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
Data is one of our most valuable commodities, helping organisations better understand their customers, spot trends and work more...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
The Learning & Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning at Work Week 2019. Your company or...
Back in the day, Learning Management Systems (LMS) were implemented to streamline the ability to report on learning, particularly...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019