A few recent conversations with clients have circled the theme of valuable activity in corporate social networks. At the heart of this is a concern that these tools are used for ‘proper work’ rather than ‘non-work’ (however defined) or frivolity. The presence of pictures of pets and discussions about what to have for lunch can cause anxiety for the People…
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
During challenging times in the form of strong competition, new legislation or economic downturns / uncertainty, the L&D team...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
I found myself reflecting on the plane to Las Vegas about some of the key aspects of the Socially Dynamic...
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019