This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that “Reading to the mind is what exercise is to the body“. Now I’m not one who loves exercise. In fact, I hate it. I do it because I have to. Every time, I come up with excuses not to have to…
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
Following their hugely popular session at this years Learning Live Saffron Interactive share their guide to surviving digital disruption in L&D,...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
Ger Driesen writes: It seems that blockchain technology is presented as the ‘new magic technology’ in many areas today....
According to recent research by the Learning and Performance Institute, creating a learning culture is now the number one...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 29 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020