This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that “Reading to the mind is what exercise is to the body“. Now I’m not one who loves exercise. In fact, I hate it. I do it because I have to. Every time, I come up with excuses not to have to…
Applications are now open for LEARNING LIVE 2019. Brought to you by The Learning & Performance Institute LEARNING LIVE is...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
I blogged recently about the need for a network to help in developing L&D staff and how we had...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
Each year, Learning & Performance Institute accredited provider Blue Eskimo undertakes an annual work and salary survey of the training...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020