This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that “Reading to the mind is what exercise is to the body“. Now I’m not one who loves exercise. In fact, I hate it. I do it because I have to. Every time, I come up with excuses not to have to…
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
Learning is a journey. Learning has never been about reaching a destination. It is a process, not a product....
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Rob Hubbard. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content...
Sarah Davies, Rising Star Gold Award winner at the Learning Awards 2019, talks to Learning News about her work...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 38 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019