Sarah Davies, Rising Star Gold Award winner at the Learning Awards 2019, talks to Learning News about her work at Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust. Sarah won the Rising Star Gold Award at the Learning Awards 2019 and Learning News cameras caught up with her at the recent LearningLive Networks meeting in London to find out more about her work…
The need for effective leadership is obvious, yet it seems training and development programs focused on cultivating new generations...
CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk writes – This week I was fortunate enough to attend...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
Remote working or telecommuting has become a well-established norm among corporate enterprises across the globe. While remote working employees...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
- Unleash The Potential of Live Online Learning
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
L&D is having to manage unprecedented levels of change; the almost daily 'moving-of-goalposts'. But the ultimate target is always performance. Data, knowledge and wisdom will lead us. http://bit.ly/36cZvIS #performancethroughlearning #learning
Partner News Feeds
- 3di’s UK head office moves to central Woking January 20, 2020
- UpsideLMS features on Craig Weiss’ Top 50 LMS for 2020 List January 17, 2020
- Learning Technologies 2020 exhibition seminars: first wave published January 16, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Why we should all strive to be lifelong learners January 17, 2020
- Are learners ready to embrace learning innovation? January 16, 2020
- Academy of Executive Coaching January 20, 2020
- What makes a good speaker great? January 20, 2020
- Voice activation technology: Will it transform the way we learn in 2020? January 20, 2020