5 advantages of using Learning Management Systems in the Automotive Industry The Automotive Industry is going through an immense transformation, investing more into the development of electric, autonomous and highly-connected vehicles. As a result, the sector has a pressing need to deliver regular training and using a Learning Management System, businesses can provide frequent employee learning to ensure they are…
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
I have pretty good instincts, however, when reacting impulsively, or after the words, “Here, hold my vodka”, they can...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Social learning: a collaborative approach for the digital age November 14, 2019