Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in how to adapt. Despite widespread concern over potentially heavy job losses, as the adoption of artificial intelligence or AI software continues to advance, it seems there will be winners as well as losers. For instance, a report by management consultancy Deloitte,…
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
The one-minute, one-question annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide. The question has...
In this video Nick Bate and Nick Jones of accredited LPI provider Blue Eskimo look at the skills in Learning & Development...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by...
Working in L&D at a big company is a great distinction and privilege. The job – to help lift...
I blogged recently about the need for a network to help in developing L&D staff and how we had...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 59 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020