…..Is the most important skill in future proofing Change Agility? Technology is already disrupting almost every industry and workforce, it’s been happening for a while, but why are we still struggling to prepare our employees to keep up? Current estimates indicate that through the rise in automation and AI, 75 million jobs may be lost by 2022. Whilst this may…
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
The one-minute, one-question annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide. The question has...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
Further to a recent article on how aligning strategy with work reduces the performance gap, this article looks at aligning people...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020