…..Is the most important skill in future proofing Change Agility? Technology is already disrupting almost every industry and workforce, it’s been happening for a while, but why are we still struggling to prepare our employees to keep up? Current estimates indicate that through the rise in automation and AI, 75 million jobs may be lost by 2022. Whilst this may…
In the modern working world we are all very much responsible for our own career pathways. Jobs for life...
With the 2019 Learning Awards, taking place in London tomorrow (Thursday 07th February) we complete this series of L&D QuestionTime...
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
The L&D industry is experiencing a period of rapid transformation, driven by emerging technologies. But what L&D technologies are...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019