Ahead of the 2018 Learning Technologies conference and exhibition in London, Fosway’s Kate Graham sat down with Learning & Performance Institute Chair and Chair of LT, Donald H Taylor, to get the inside track on this year’s event. KG: What can we look forward to at this year’s Learning Technologies? DT: I’m excited about the fact we have put more focus on…
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
What’s stopping managers from learning? When Towards Maturity asked this question, 61% of managers said the main reason was...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 2 days, 7 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020