Too many organisations are focused on learning tools without understanding how employees learn. It’s time to start prioritising learners ahead of the solutions. People use technology, not the other way around, and yet when selecting learning technology tools and platforms, very few organisations put the user first. The challenge is that it’s not realistically possible to understand each individual user and…
Data is one of our most valuable commodities, helping organisations better understand their customers, spot trends and work more...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
For many years, the LPI has held The Learning Awards at the Dorchester hotel, Park Lane, London. In light of...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
TLDR: The distribution model for music has transformed our relationship with it. Although the experiences we now have with...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 21 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020