Too many organisations are focused on learning tools without understanding how employees learn. It’s time to start prioritising learners ahead of the solutions. People use technology, not the other way around, and yet when selecting learning technology tools and platforms, very few organisations put the user first. The challenge is that it’s not realistically possible to understand each individual user and…
Apprenticeships provide a means for individuals – especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds – to ascend the layers of society. They provide...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
One of the great pleasures of my job is that I frequently get a chance to talk to people...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019