If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for deep insights into learning and the industry, then you might want to click next to continue. I highly value good hotel service. I am not talking about fancy and expensive, because I am neither of those things. However, I travel more…
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020