If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for deep insights into learning and the industry, then you might want to click next to continue. I highly value good hotel service. I am not talking about fancy and expensive, because I am neither of those things. However, I travel more…
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 35 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 23 hours ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Coaching: why it might be time to ditch the GROW model December 11, 2019
- Powering the Modern Learner Experience December 10, 2019
- Motivation madness: the disconnect between employers and employees on appraisals December 10, 2019
- How to bring your mentoring relationship to a healthy end December 11, 2019
- Why training and CPD is the key to outstanding provision December 11, 2019
- Five ways for freelance trainers to get more leads December 10, 2019