A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) meeting recently for Learning Provider Connect members, I have had a chance to rethink this “bravery”. It occurred to me that the minute you start speaking about being brave, to some people it may have the effect of…
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
It helped me to realise that ‘Learning’ and ‘learning’ are completely different things. Maybe it will help you. ‘Learning’...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 will bring together 300-350 invited CLO’s and Heads of Learning from global companies to share insights...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
LPI launches refreshed website to celebrate 20 years in workplace learning The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) today announced...
This was the great question asked to me by the ex-HR director of Carpetright, Lyn Warren. We had been...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 23 hours ago
active 23 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020