Kevin Yates has an idea. Let’s create a function in learning and development (L&D) that uses facts to show the influence of training and learning on peoples’ behavior, actions and performance. Let’s tell L&D’s story with evidence for impact. Let’s build a culture in L&D that uses data and analytics to answer questions and inform decisions. How about a function…
Steve Wheeler writes, below are some thoughts ahead of his presentation at Learning Live 2019: I have been invited...
In this weeks issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ben Betts. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
We talk a lot about why learning is important for organisations. How it helps them to become agile, to...
Learning Live was very insightful with balance of thought provoking seminars and actionable workshops. With so many takeaways to...
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Prestigious award presented at the 2020 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019