So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use accelerated learning principles and the ball will be in the learners court 70% of the time….but……..are you providing your organisation with a Grand Cru that has lost its fizz? Is your training aligned to what the business really needs? Could you have chosen…
If you’re still thinking about what to do for Learning at Work Week, here are four key steps to...
If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by...
When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive...
5 Reasons to Incorporate Continuous Learning into Your Business. You studied, you worked, you conquered. What more learning could...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
I’m exhausted (in a good way) after what was to my mind, the strongest Learning Live event yet in...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
Here are some of our key learnings from working in the world of mentoring over the last 20 years,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020