So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use accelerated learning principles and the ball will be in the learners court 70% of the time….but……..are you providing your organisation with a Grand Cru that has lost its fizz? Is your training aligned to what the business really needs? Could you have chosen…
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
Remote working or telecommuting has become a well-established norm among corporate enterprises across the globe. While remote working employees...
In this 15 minute video, author Julian Stodd shares some of the first chapter of the Apollo Leadership Reflections...
Can’t nail the Workplace Learning Culture? Have you looked at your Personal Learning Culture? ‘We need to create a...
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Brexit-proof your organisation and teams thanks to next-gen learning and performance support. So, the Brexit deadline has come …and...
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020