Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe to unlock transformational change in people and systems. I’m running the risk of getting myself in knots over this one, but let’s see how we go. I’m thinking about Models and how we represent them. Not the photoshopped gorgeous ones…
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
What I picked up from a tour of Manchester City…… Here’s your disclaimer: • football is the context, the...
How can L&D become more relevant to the wider business? Not by claiming a ‘seat at the table’, but...
Ger Driesen writes: It seems that blockchain technology is presented as the ‘new magic technology’ in many areas today....
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
Now that we are all self-isolating (and if you aren’t yet, why not???), tips for remote workers and staying...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020