Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that learning management systems are a good thing. (They might also say that many learning management systems are way, way too complicated… but that’s another story.) Those organisations which use learning management systems will get a lot of value from them. They…
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
The fifth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 1 minute ago
active 11 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020