My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked a great reaction. Three distinct camps emerged: 1. L&D professionals, who like me believe this form of delivery is very effective. Just to be clear I am not advocating we abandon face-to-face completely. But I do think the L&D community has…
Can’t nail the Workplace Learning Culture? Have you looked at your Personal Learning Culture? ‘We need to create a...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
Headspace, the meditation and mindfulness startup, raised $34m funding last month from a range of venture capitalists, business bigwigs...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 51 minutes ago
active 52 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- Docebo Wins 2 Gold 2019 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards December 11, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- Coaching: why it might be time to ditch the GROW model December 11, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019
- From TJ magazine: Cook Looks December 12, 2019
- How to bring your mentoring relationship to a healthy end December 11, 2019