My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked a great reaction. Three distinct camps emerged: 1. L&D professionals, who like me believe this form of delivery is very effective. Just to be clear I am not advocating we abandon face-to-face completely. But I do think the L&D community has…
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
In today’s modern workplace, learners increasingly want access to relevant content wherever they are, whenever they need it, and...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
It is essential that L&D creates a learning strategy that enables the business to get where it needs to...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
My thoughts are turning to Learning Live later this week. (I am not alone). They are particularly gathering around...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 18 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020