A Learning Management System, or commonly referred to as an LMS, can act as a gateway to all the important resources that facilitate the online learning process for a company’s employees. It can store media files such as documents, podcasts, videos, power point presentations and other means of learning. LMS is the new and upcoming way of providing training to…
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
Following conversations with The Dorchester hotel regarding the adoption of anti-LGBT laws in Brunei, the Learning and Performance Institute...
The third of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly...
Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Just one more sleep until the 2020 Learning Awards!
Be sure to follow @LearningAwards for live updates
If you're not lucky enough to have a ticket then do not panic, you can watch the whole event live from 9pm tomorrow using this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFstBlAp73M
Partner News Feeds
- Nimble Elearning has been awarded Cyber Essentials Certification by the IASME Consortium February 19, 2020
- Clothing brand Seasalt Cornwall partners with Fuse to connect its growing workforce February 18, 2020
- iSpring Learn LMS introduces learning tracks, a more intelligent way to automate training February 17, 2020
- Leadership in 2020: why mindset, not skill set is holding leaders back February 19, 2020
- Mental health at work: do we need line manager superheroes? February 18, 2020
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020