When thinking about machine learning, you would be forgiven for thinking that it’s something used exclusively for large and complex projects like, for instance, NASA’s path planning of robots deployed to other planets. You might even think of it as something out of a science-fiction film where machines have taken over the world. In reality, machine learning is everywhere and…
Ahead of the 2018 Learning Technologies conference and exhibition in London, Fosway’s Kate Graham sat down with Learning & Performance...
Can’t nail the Workplace Learning Culture? Have you looked at your Personal Learning Culture? ‘We need to create a...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
We understand that during this period it has been challenging for some organisations and individuals to adapt to leveraging...
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020