Curation has always been there as a minor element in the role of the learning professional. When, at the end of a course, the instructor handed out a reading list, web links or information about further courses, they were acting as curator – just like in a museum, where the curator selects from the wide range of exhibits in the…
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 18 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019