Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of user experience. By this I mean the more useful and perhaps difficult definition offered by the Nieslen Norman group. It runs thus: User experience ” encompasses all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with the company, its services, and its products.” I…
Businesses are becoming dependent on artificial intelligence at a stunning pace. The number of enterprises using AI tripled in...
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
5 advantages of using Learning Management Systems in the Automotive Industry The Automotive Industry is going through an immense...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Change or die. Adapt to survive. It’s not just a biological imperative, but also a business one – now...
The concept of the learning organisation is making a resurgence. This time round you’ll hear the term ‘learning culture.’...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 59 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020