Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of user experience. By this I mean the more useful and perhaps difficult definition offered by the Nieslen Norman group. It runs thus: User experience ” encompasses all aspects of the end-user’s interaction with the company, its services, and its products.” I…
Training is such a vital part of any well-run business, that anything that can potentially improve upon existing methods...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
11 steps to building organisational capability by Jeremy Hoyland. 1. “3 simple steps to Assessing your training needs” So,...
What is Digital Learning Day? Digital Learning Day is all about celebrating the use of digital technology within Learning...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 15 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020