The following article by Joe Mathews, Don Debolt and Deb Percival originally appeared in Entrepreneur.com Chances are good that, at some time in your life, you’ve taken a time management class, read about it in books, and tried to use an electronic or paper-based day planner to organize, prioritize and schedule your day. “Why, with this knowledge and these…
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
In this new series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
Guest blog by Paul Duxbury – Learning & Development Manager at Residential Management Group. In the world of work...
The concept of the learning organisation is making a resurgence. This time round you’ll hear the term ‘learning culture.’...
I have had no issue with the Kirkpatrick model, as it has always made sense to me. Just recently...
There is a shift going on in the world of business and it is momentous. Business is moving from...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 41 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020