As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a version upgrade. This was the trigger that got me started on my search for executive education options at the end of 2016. I used the following criterion to narrow my search: Flexibility to continue with work and mid-point range from an…
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
Structures within Learning and Development continue to evolve and become more complex. It is stated that 69% of L&D...
As a leader, I bet that you can easily categorise the members of your team if I ask you...
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
As the walls between our formal and social lives are eroded by technology and social habits, the questions of...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019