In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind of talent are you hiring? Do they possess the requisite traits that are needed to make it in this field? Have they been trained enough? No matter what you say, unless your employees are putting their best foot forward, your company…
Steve Wheeler writes, below are some thoughts ahead of his presentation at Learning Live 2019: I have been invited...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
The skills gap. Schools and universities are blamed for it, the rise of tech is said to multiply it,...
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019