When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality content? Whether you are looking for modern learning options to engage staff or developing your own resources, we have developed four tips to help you spot quality. Over the past few years, the phrase ‘Microlearning’ has become increasingly popular and this…
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
I spoke to a group of Compliance Officers, Managing Partners and Finance Directors from the legal sector yesterday on...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour ago
active 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020