“My head was a magpie’s nest lined with such bright scraps of information” – Alice Munroe Where’s the puck going? Learning & Development is the business function that time forgot. Technology is primitive: AICC and SCORM are 20 years old; even xAPI has been around since 2011; unsupported browsers like IE8 are commonplace in many firms; the UX of many…
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry,...
Last year Chair of the Learning and Performance Institute Donald H Taylor ran an online poll asking readers of this...
Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we start a new series of L&D...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 28 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019