“My head was a magpie’s nest lined with such bright scraps of information” – Alice Munroe Where’s the puck going? Learning & Development is the business function that time forgot. Technology is primitive: AICC and SCORM are 20 years old; even xAPI has been around since 2011; unsupported browsers like IE8 are commonplace in many firms; the UX of many…
I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Unleash The Potential of Live Online Learning
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
L&D is having to manage unprecedented levels of change; the almost daily 'moving-of-goalposts'. But the ultimate target is always performance. Data, knowledge and wisdom will lead us. http://bit.ly/36cZvIS #performancethroughlearning #learning
Partner News Feeds
- 3di’s UK head office moves to central Woking January 20, 2020
- UpsideLMS features on Craig Weiss’ Top 50 LMS for 2020 List January 17, 2020
- Learning Technologies 2020 exhibition seminars: first wave published January 16, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Why we should all strive to be lifelong learners January 17, 2020
- Are learners ready to embrace learning innovation? January 16, 2020
- Academy of Executive Coaching January 20, 2020
- What makes a good speaker great? January 20, 2020
- Voice activation technology: Will it transform the way we learn in 2020? January 20, 2020