“My head was a magpie’s nest lined with such bright scraps of information” – Alice Munroe Where’s the puck going? Learning & Development is the business function that time forgot. Technology is primitive: AICC and SCORM are 20 years old; even xAPI has been around since 2011; unsupported browsers like IE8 are commonplace in many firms; the UX of many…
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
How do you achieve maximum return on your investment in learning and development? Training is one of the most...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 40 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019