Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As many of you know, challenges exist when marketing your services to Generation X & Y cohorts. This raises questions around the validity of focus group research and surveys. Even within controlled settings, the desire to participate in a survey creates a “lens”…
Curation has always been there as a minor element in the role of the learning professional. When, at the...
In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a...
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
2019 will be the year that the role of Humans will become more clearly defined in relation to the...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
As we start a new and exciting year in the world of learning – we look back on a...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019