LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience of Learning Live last week. Essentially, I enjoyed a day and a half of absorbing content and conversation with new contacts and old. Despite all this digital lark, some extended and dedicated time for conversations and analogue handshakes are most welcome….
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
The Learning & Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning at Work Week 2019. Your company or...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
When you buy a full conference ticket for LEARNING LIVE this month, you’ll be entered into a prize draw...
A lot of people at the moment are looking at what they achieved in the last decade. The 2010s...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020