LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience of Learning Live last week. Essentially, I enjoyed a day and a half of absorbing content and conversation with new contacts and old. Despite all this digital lark, some extended and dedicated time for conversations and analogue handshakes are most welcome….
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
There’s no doubt that technology is changing the way we introduce, integrate and upskill new employees to the workplace....
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2016 Learning Live Conference being held September 7 &...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 34 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- The Critical Skills your Organisation Needs From You Now
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Building the Learning Team to Help Your Organisation Thrive
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
If you want to be poised for success with the skills that propel today's L&D, this webinar is for you. You'll discover the key roles and skills of L&D professionals
and how you can understand your current capability and plan your future skills. https://t.co/djYBmBP3k0
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Reassessing roles in learning October 21, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 London October 21, 2019
- GuyKat announces the opening of a new office in the US October 21, 2019
- Six tips for creating a learner-centric experience October 21, 2019
- Time management myths – busted October 21, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019