LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience of Learning Live last week. Essentially, I enjoyed a day and a half of absorbing content and conversation with new contacts and old. Despite all this digital lark, some extended and dedicated time for conversations and analogue handshakes are most welcome….
With PwC recently predicting that artificial intelligence will replace seven million jobs by 2037, employees need to learn new...
It’s February again and this can only mean one thing – The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual Learning Awards....
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
Rachel Burnham writes – Last week I had the opportunity to participate in this year’s Learning Live conference organised by...
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 15 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020