11 steps to building organisational capability by Jeremy Hoyland. 1. “3 simple steps to Assessing your training needs” So, we all have some way of determining what the needs of our people are whether it is a conscious process or a gut feel that leads us to what we will train and for who. Often it is based on what…
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual programme selects one learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019