11 steps to building organisational capability by Jeremy Hoyland. 1. “3 simple steps to Assessing your training needs” So, we all have some way of determining what the needs of our people are whether it is a conscious process or a gut feel that leads us to what we will train and for who. Often it is based on what…
The tools available for creating e-learning content are stuck in the dark ages, which means we’re not delivering the...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
Structures within Learning and Development continue to evolve and become more complex. It is stated that 69% of L&D...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week...
Digital transformation calls for a leap of faith if your market doesn’t seem like it’s being disrupted. Last year...
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019