11 steps to building organisational capability by Jeremy Hoyland. 1. “3 simple steps to Assessing your training needs” So, we all have some way of determining what the needs of our people are whether it is a conscious process or a gut feel that leads us to what we will train and for who. Often it is based on what…
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
As L&D practitioners, there is probably a reasonable assumption that we understand what it means to design learning solutions...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Today we start a new weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at...
The Learning Equation – The Learning Awards 2019 Opening Address We are working in an industry that continues to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning is coming to London January 28, 2020
- Are bad conversations holding your business back? January 28, 2020
- Launch of Emerald Works brings together the combined expertise of three learning organizations January 28, 2020
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- How to shape your own future in the digital transformation era January 28, 2020
- Why employee retention is vital for business growth in the tech sector January 28, 2020
- TJ Interviews: Showpad's Paul Saleme January 27, 2020