Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people complain about being made to do an energiser or icebreaker. And when I hear the actual problem, it’s that often there is little relevance of the exercise in relation to the session they’re about to take part in. See, as an…
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
“What characterises corporate cult is the degree of control management exercises over employees’ thinking and behaviour. This starts with...
With the rapidly approaching 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear from this years finalists. Today...
“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial...
Technology is constantly changing the way in which we work; and no doubt, it’s been the driver for moving...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
Using benchmark data from its well-established ‘Performance Through Learning’ programme, the LPI identifies the 20 highest-scoring accredited learning providers,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020