I receive a lot of friendly requests via Twitter and LinkedIn. Actually, they are simple spam dressed up as something friendlier. Instead of replying to them individually, I have written this post so that I can simply reply with this URL Image:A J Cann, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial 2.0 Dear Spammer You don’t think you’re…
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
…..Is the most important skill in future proofing Change Agility? Technology is already disrupting almost every industry and workforce,...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
active 6 hours ago
active 8 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020