Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live conference. It features conversations on developing a more business outcome focused approach to learning with Niall Gavin, L&D and Learning Technologies consultant (former Group Head of Technology Assisted Learning at First Group) and Ola Noel, IT Training Manager at Lloyds of…
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
The history of education could be summed up as a series of failed attempts to dump knowledge into people’s...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019